Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st morning in UCO

This morning I woke up with a weird feeling because I'm not at home anymore. I was awake ina house where I just moved inwithout more of my belongings because they are still in the storage due to the stupid and evil bed bugs from the previous apartment, the Summit Apartment. I do not have a bed with only a couple outfits that I brought back from Malaysia. Luckily, my roommate let me spent the night with him.

It was a long journey back to Oklahoma but I was desperately looking forward to end all this studying and start a new life again. therefore, I'm looking forward for my studies in Australia and start a new life even though I know starting a new life in a new environment is very tough but I wanted to have a new life because I felt so tired suddenly. I just come back from a long vacation and I already feel tired. This is going to be a long and horrible semester.

Feeling sorry to my parents are back again, because I understand how much time and money they have spent on me, a not guaranteed to be successful. I really want to stay as good as a student and a daughter because I don't want to embarrass and disappoint them like how I have dreamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment