Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Second trip to USA

My second trip to USA, leaving my family and friends behind me again without a hug or a kiss with only and far wave of goodbye.
Before this summer holiday, I was so excited of going home to meet my family and friends who I always missed and loved. But, once I reached the so called home, all the excitement flew away. How weird?
My whole summer stay at home was not pleasant at all, even though my parents took me on a vacation to Hong Kong and China, I can't help from getting angry and upset my family. I'm so sorry~~
Now, I'm leaving everyone I love behind me and move on towards my future. I want all of them to be involve in this journey, but unfortunately, our distance are too far apart.
I did not let out a drop of tear in this journey, but my love towards my friends and family grow stronger the further I moved on. I'm a very weird person, I need to stay away from people I love and those who love me to feel the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment