Saturday, August 29, 2009

sudden lost

Today, out of a sudden, I feel very lost and just want to be lost all the way to the end. So I went to 7-11 and bought 1 dozen of Miller beer and thinking I'll be drinking by myself. But, all of a sudden, my house is fill with people and they are playing UNO in my living room, but I'm here writing on my blog and want to stay away from them. I guess it is because of someone's existing in my apartment that make me don't want to be a part of them. Therefore, I'm hiding in my room and writing to myself.
I really hope after drinking I can get drunk because I never get drunk. I want to get drunk and hoping I'll do something that will never act in my live towards some people and forget all about it the next day. Is that possible. This kind of action sound very irresponsible and reckless.
I'm all lost again......

No comments:

Post a Comment