Wednesday, December 2, 2009

deserve or not deserve?

As I was testing a friend of mine. We were talking about everyone deserve to have someone along their lives. Is that even possible? Since there are 1:3 ratio of female to male. That is a huge difference in quantity.

He kept asking me to be brave and accept him into my life but I rejected him 3 times so far. I felt like I am such a jerk. After what I have been through for the past month is not fun at all and is something I will not forget for the rest of my life. This nightmare may haunt me for the rest of my life therefore I don't think I should accept any guy who are as nice as him, which at the end he would get hurt.

Hurting someone is not a new thing to me but hurting more will not be my goal. Especially hurting someone I really care and care about me. That is just cruel.

We text each other everyday since we met. We can text all day long and talk about pretty much everything. But for the past 2 days our conversation ended with talking about relationship and I am stressing out now because he really wanted to have a relationship with me and I kept running away from him. I wanted to say "Do you want to be my someone?" to make me feel better and giving us a chance. But I can't be so selfish and hurt him.

life is tougher as the days go by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment