Tuesday, December 8, 2009

finals week

it is my finals week... i am so stress out but I did something amazingly fun last week to distress.
let me tell you the story
I went to my Saudi Arabian's house and with the French guy because he just broke up with his girl therefore he needed all the fun he needs. So we went to a party and tried their double apple hookah at the same time drinking a couple shots of absolute Vodka.. then my French guy friend left with 2 American girls... soon enough I got light headed and stop...
Then I have to go to my second party down the street. After I sober up, I drove to my American friend's house for my 2nd party. hihihiii I'm a partier now
At the American friend's house we played truth or dare. I have played truth or dare before but this game never been this extreme. They we like mixing different things and eat or drink them, eating candle, licking butt frow, etc.... do you want to know what did they dare me to do??
I was dare to do a shotgun (poking a hole on the beer can and drink from the hole and open up the opening), body shot (drinking liquor from one's belly button), let Brandon grab my boob, and I had to kiss Rowdy. What a crazy night. I was there til 6.30 am...
that's how I distress now

No comments:

Post a Comment