Friday, October 23, 2009

22th birthday and OSU homecoming

That an amazing fall break that I had. I went to Oklahoma State University (OSU) homecoming. I drove up to about an hour to meet my buddies up in OSU. Fun... fun... fun... the walk around was crowded and there were a lot of different food and float designed. then we went to McDonald for dinner.
After that, I went to my friends apartment for a rest, then my friend Lin and Ah Shui came to get to Eskimo Joes to meet up with Chiow Peng. Unfortunately, he wasn't there, therefore we went to Stonewall, a pub nearby Eskimo Joe's.
Ah Shui (Walter)The party at StonewallChiow PengLin and her friends
There I had a couple drinks and meet luckily be able to meet up with Chiow Peng and his girlfriend. Soon, I met more new friends where they bought me more mix shots, which are very strong. I don;t know how many shots I have had and then can't walk in straight line.
The next day, I went on lunch with Lin and MK at a Japanese restaurant. They serve good food..... hahahahhaaaaa After lunch, we went to the homecoming parade, which is 2 mils long parade. There were a lot of people in at the parade. orange is their color, therefore the fountain is orange in color too...fun times...Library and orange fountain Homecoming ParandeOSU marching band.... they were good~~
get back to Edmond, we had a party at the Leng Qin's apartment where they celebrated my birthday for me. they bought me a cake, made Sze Chuan steamboat, and played some games. the best game are truth ot dare where we came up with a lot of bad and evil ideas on how to humiliate people... hua hua hua huaaaaa~~~Truth or Dare: Me confesting to a guy I just met... hahahaaThe group
On Monday night, when others came back from Nebraska, my babies bought me another ice cream cake to celebrate for me. The cake was incredibly delicious.
That's the end of my birthday story and Fall break.

No comments:

Post a Comment