Monday, October 12, 2009

My new mom

My dear dear mommy....
She is heading to Vietnam on the 23rd this month. That is so great.... She going without my daddy or my bro and sis. Aren't that fabulous.... hihihiiii
I felt like I am a mom to my own mother.... She wanted to go have fun at a not so developed country without getting any immunization. I'm so worried that she might get into some bad contagious disease, like Hep B, malaria, swine flu, etc.
I am really worried about my mother... Ever since I start going to college, my mom become more socialize and into a sales business. She is doing great so far in her business and now she earned her trip to Vietnam, but she don;t know the dangerous of the diseases out side.
She better get her shots before leaving though...

No comments:

Post a Comment