Saturday, October 3, 2009

the innocent me~

On Friday, right before my Performance Training Class. I had a discussion with my fellow classmates. There were 4 girls (including myself) and a boy. They were talking about their sex life~~~ wow! I said.
But I stayed and listen and observe. They were basically asking about who should take the initiative in asking to "do it"! Then one of the girls said, at first in her relationship the boy asked for it, then he said you should tell when you need it too. Then the female tried to ask and tell what and when she needs it. Now, she's complaining that, she has been the one asking for it. She said it is not fair.
All of a sudden, my guy classmate asked me, "So Chewy, what do you think? What is your experience?" oh ou... I turned red and said, "I have been single all my life..." and try to avoid any eye contact with anyone. so embarrassing... oh my gosh~~~ Another girl defended for me saying, "Please guys, don't corrupt Chewy's innocent mind." But I can see his face was shock!! ever since that discussion, he looked at me like I'm too innocent.

Then at night, I went out on a dinner with my roommate in a Thai restaurant. We were looking into the menu, all of a sudden, someone came into the store. It was Jonathan, a guy a went out for two dates and never see him again. It was awkward, but eventually we sat on the same table and had dinner together. It was quite a pleasant meal, surprisingly. Then he said me on another date again if I got time, definitely not a date again, but maybe just hanging out as a friend should be ok.

Am I really that innocent and lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment