Sunday, October 4, 2009

UCO homecoming + Australian guy


I was our homecoming last week. It was hell a week for me... not just all the test and assignments, all the events going in a week really wear me off. But this is the biggest event of the year and it is the best too.
Well, we had a parade on Saturday morning. Guess what! I was in the parade~~ walking with others and flags... We gather at 9am before the parade and had breakfast. We were actually having a lot of fun just hanging out in the International Office. Then we head out to the parking lot, where the parade starts. In this parade, I met a couple new friends. One of them are from Australian, cute and nice, but young. We talked throughout the parade, decent talk though.
After the parade, we all headed back to the International Office and had more snacks and drinks. Then we made an announcement about the tailgate, which is an event with free food, free drink, free stuffs, and free games. It is also an event before the homecoming football game. So I had a blast at the tailgate with my babies and my new buddies too.
Around 1.50pm, we all entered the Wantland Stadium and get a third row, front row. Then the game started with out incredible marching band, cheer (flipping, jumping, stretchy), and dance, it was hot~~. The game started good with Broncho scored first and soon they caught up and finally we lost 31-23. I'm very sad and ashame by losing the homecoming game.
That evening, I went to the Homecoming Hockey game. We have a good team of hockey players. and this time , we won by 7-2.. awesome right??? oh I missed a very important point, I was with the Australian guy all day long.
Towards the end of the hockey game, Australian guy came suddenly asked me out. What a shock!!! He's 2 years younger than me, but he is cute and we were able to have great discussions though. At that point, I kinda rejected his invitation, but I was still thinking about it. hihihihiiii
Then, we went to on of the American's house and party~~~ We drink and talked and had lots of fun. We practically hanging out with the Australian guy all night long too. Then he sent me back home, then I gave him a goodnight hug and he asked that question again, this time I said yes and maybe next weekend. Then he gave me a goodnight kiss on my forehead. awkward.... But I was very excited yet nervous, thus awkward...... a whole bunch of mixed feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment